Agarwal Medical Tourism respects the User’s privacy and is committed to ensuring that the User’s privacy is protected by means of protecting his/her Personally Identifiable Information you share with this Website. Identifiable Information is the information by which a person can be identified including their name, address, telephone number, SSN, email ID, date of birth, etc. Personally, Identifiable Information can be received from the Users of this Website or collected through our service including but not limited to collect via email.
Agarwal Medical Tourism may collect:
- Personally Identifiable Information.
- May use ‘cookies’ for managing the User’s status and verifying the User’s identity.
- May collect geophysical IP Address or browser information or other technical information for system and server administration.
Why does Agarwal Medical Tourism collect this information?
Agarwal Medical Tourism require this information to understand the User’s needs and provide the User with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfill the services asked by Users to this Website to perform.
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve this Website products and services.
- Agarwal Medical Tourism periodically sends a promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which Agarwal Medical Tourism thinks the User may find interesting, using the email address which the User has provided. However, the User may unsubscribe himself/herself to such promotional e-mails through the link provided in every email itself.
From time to time, Agarwal Medical Tourism may also use the User’s information to contact the User for market research purposes. This Website can contact the User through email, phone, fax or mail. However, the User may unsubscribe himself/herself from to this too by sending an email to [email protected]
Agarwal Medical Tourism may use the information to customize the website according to the User’s interests.
With whom Agarwal Medical Tourism shares the information
As a thumb rule, Agarwal Medical Tourism will not willfully disclose the User’s Personally Identifiable Information with any third party except under the following conditions
- When Information is sent to Service Providers to offer the services the User has asked this Website to perform.
- When Agarwal Medical Tourism is legally forced to give the information to the Law Enforcement Authorities or government regulatory or administrative or similar agency as part of a judicial or administrative proceeding to disclose the Information.
This Website is committed to ensuring that the User’s information is secure. For preventing unauthorized access or disclosure, Agarwal Medical Tourism has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Agarwal Medical Tourism collects online. While Agarwal Medical Tourism tries hard to protect the User’s personal information, it can not ensure or warrant the total security of any information the User transmits over the transmission medium.
Limitation of Liability
Join the Healthy Revolution Today.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, Blogs, Camps.