The medical procedure of replacing the diseased organ with the proper functioning healthy organ of the donor is referred to as a multi-organ transplant. The different human organs that can be transplanted are kidneys, lungs, intestine, heart, liver, and pancreas.
Get a Free Consultation From Dr. Aman Kumar
Different Factors Consider Before Organ Matching:
- How closely the patient is related to the donor.
- The size of the organ and blood group required.
- The time spent awaiting the transplant.
- Whether the patient is a child or an adult.
- Medical urgency of the patient.
- The degree of match of the immune system between the patient and the donor.
Different Types of Transplants:
Join the Healthy Revolution Today.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, Blogs, Camps.