Terms and Conditions
It is mandatory to read and state that you have read and agreed to the terms and conditions mentioned below:
Terms and Conditions from Agarwal Medical Tourism set out the contractual terms and conditions in relation to the services provided to you by Agarwal Medical Tourism.
By enquiring or booking through Agarwal Medical Tourism, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
If any information provided by or on behalf of Agarwal Medical Tourism is inconsistent with these terms and conditions, then you agree that these terms and conditions prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
“You” in the below-listed terms refers to the patient directly or their relative or friend or anyone making the booking or payment on their behalf or accompanying the patient during their medical treatment to India.
Agarwal Medical Tourism is registered in India to:
Provide preliminary consultation or medical opinion of doctors/surgeons for your medical condition.
Plan your medical/travel/accommodation itinerary and guide you in the execution of the same (referred to as Treatment Consultation, Planning & Facilitation Services).
Book plastic/cosmetic surgery, dentistry, cardiac, neurological/neurosurgical, spinal, orthopedic, joint replacement and other procedures/surgery (referred to as the Surgery Booking Services).
Book hotels, serviced apartments or other accommodations for you (referred to as the Accommodation Booking Services), and
Other than making information and expert opinion from third parties available to you, introducing you to third party providers of goods and services, and booking, Agarwal Medical Tourism is not itself offering you with any goods/services in the capacity of a principal-agent/sub-contractor.
Third-party principals (who are not agents of or not subcontractors to Agarwal Medical Tourism) provide all goods and services to you (including consultations, opinions, procedures, operations, surgery, travel, activities, and meals) that may have been booked by Agarwal Medical Tourism on your behalf.
The amount fixed by Agarwal Medical Tourism on the first stage is an estimate. The final cost will be informed after the face to face consultation. It is essential to insist that the original estimate may be modified after the personal evaluation carried out by the professional, once the patient has arrived in India.
The quotation for a standard medical trip includes:
- One Surgeon Consultation,
- The services of the Surgeon for carrying out the selected Surgery Procedure,
- The services of a specialist anesthesiologist (if required),
- Postoperative accommodation at the private hospital for the required procedure for a specified period of time,
- Operation theatre charges to carry out the required procedure,
- General medication required following post-operation,
- Post-operative consultation prior to your departure,
- Airport Transfers,
- One transfer for follow up with the surgeon at the hospital after discharge from the hospital.
The quotation does not include:
- Any additional medical expense that may be incurred following any surgery as a result of unforeseen complications,
- Travel insurance and/or any medical insurance,
- Tours or outings,
- Travel for Dental Procedures,
- Additional expenses not mentioned in the Pre-Consultation Price Estimate and the Final Price Amount,
- Meals (unless specified in the Pre-Consultation Price Estimate and the Final Price Amount as being included in the price),
- Air tickets (or other transport),
- Road tolls, laundry, beverages, airport or departure taxes, gratuities or tips.
- Additional costs incurred by weather or failure of transport services or other circumstances beyond the control of Agarwal Medical Tourism.
- Taxes levied by the government of India
Any unforeseen complications arising due to your pre-existing conditions including but not limited to Diabetes, Hypertension, etc. will be your responsibility. Agarwal Medical Tourism will not be held responsible if any complications arise because of any medical condition which was earlier known or unknown to you or any complication that may arise during the procedure.
The surgeon and Agarwal Medical Tourism are under no obligation to perform the procedure if you are suffering from any pre-existing disease which you may or may not be aware of and results in your non-eligibility of getting the surgery/procedure performed on you. The deposit paid by you towards handling pre-existing diseases shall not be refundable under these circumstances.
In medical procedures including but not limited to plastic/cosmetic surgery, bariatric surgery, dermatology, dentistry, etc there exists the possibility of discrepancies between the surgeon and the patient regarding the results. Agarwal Medical Tourism reminds you that all medical procedures carry some risk and have limitations which could include but are not limited to disappointment with the results.
Reservations and Payments
Once the date for the trip and all the details concerning the medical services have been agreed upon, you will make a full payment towards accommodation and flights/ tours and a non-refundable administration fee to secure the bookings of surgical procedures.
Deposit payable to Agarwal Medical Tourism can be paid via bank transfer as indicated on the invoice & and will be deducted from the agreed cost estimate.
Balance of the fees shall be payable directly to the surgeon or hospital at your pre-operative consultation before the procedure. Payment is often made via valid MasterCard or Travellers Cheque or Cash
Any accommodation bookings and flight/ tour bookings confirmed and not haunted are going to be subject to cancellation fees. The cancellation fee applicable would be that of the third party providing the services or goods to you.
Advance fees paid towards surgical bookings will not be refundable under any circumstances.
All credit card payments are dependent on exchange rate fluctuations that are determined by your issuing bank.
Arrival in India
On the day following your arrival according to your itinerary, you will have an appointment with the nominated Surgeon.
Consultation with the surgeon
The Surgeon Consultation serves a number of purposes which include:
- The Surgeon Consultation will help the Surgeon determine the appropriateness (from a medical perspective) of every Surgery Procedure you would like to undergo.
- The Surgeon will take the chance to elucidate the surgery and therefore the procedure. The Surgeon also will inform you of any form or consent which the hospital may require from you or to be signed by you.
- To give you the chance to satisfy the Surgeon and ask any questions you’ll have.In addition, the Surgeon will determine if any additional procedures are required which will increase the value as began within the Pre-Consultation Price Estimate.
We encourage that:
- You ask as many questions as you’ll have as we believe that you simply got to make an informed choice.
- You should agree about the expected outcome of your surgery and concur about your expectations of the results.
- You should discuss alternative treatments and thoroughly understand the danger of the procedures
You comply with the procedure, outcomes and results of the surgery or procedure including but not limited to plastic/ facelift, dentistry, optical, laser, skin treatment, cardiac, joint replacement with your surgeon on face to face consultation. You have thoroughly understood the potential risks or complications with regard to the procedure and are clear about the results and outcomes before you undergo the procedure.
Cancellation of services
Before Arrival in India
If for any reason you decide to cancel the trip after having paid the deposit or the total package’s cost, Agarwal Medical Tourism offers the following alternatives:
You may use the quantity paid as a credit at no interest payable to you. The credit will expire in six months.
You may transfer the payment to another patient. Agarwal Medical Tourism will consider it as a new case and establish the new procedure after consultation with the surgeon. A new quotation shall be applicable to this patient.
After Arrival in India
If following the Surgeon Consultation, the Surgeon or yourself elects to not proceed with the Surgery Procedure, the quantity purchased the Deposit towards surgical procedures won’t be refundable to you under any circumstances. The cancellation of a hotel or a serviced apartment or any third party goods or services booked by you are subjected to the terms and conditions of the party providing the services to you.
Booking of Tours / Return after the Surgery
Agarwal Medical Tourism will send you the timelines for recovery as advised by the treating doctor. The recovery time is unconventional and varies with every patient. There can be variations in the timelines specified in the itinerary prepared for you. It may happen that you simply need to change your return dates. If you’re booking any expensive tours after your surgery, we recommend that you simply take travel insurance to hide the tour cost.
When booking the vacation and procedure, it’s important that you simply understand that dates specified for consultation, procedures and recovery time began within the itinerary may vary depending upon but not limited to factors like your recovery after the surgery. You acknowledge and agree that Agarwal Medical Tourism cannot be held responsible for any change in travel plans which can include but not limited to changing the dates of your round-trip ticket back home or tour after the surgery or canceling your tour completely.
Variation in booking
Following the payment of your deposit, you’ll amend your dates of travel, subject to any surcharge or fee imposed by the hotel/ serviced apartment/ flights/ tours or any third party in respect thereof.
For deposit towards surgical procedures, Agarwal Medical Tourism will hold the amount paid by you as a credit (with no interest payable to you) in your name which can be used within six months of the amount paid. The credit will expire after six months. Agarwal Medical Tourism will give you a new estimate at the time of your coming to India and that would prevail over the previous cost estimates sent to you.
Agarwal Medical Tourism will not include any insurance in the cost quoted to you.
Agarwal Medical Tourism strongly recommends that you take out travel insurance, so that you will be comprehensively insured for your travel. Also, travel insurance covers you against cancellation fees and loss of deposits, overseas medical and hospital expenses, emergency medical, luggage delay, travel delay, personal liability, and car rental excess.
Some travel insurance does not cover costs incurred as a result of elective surgery or medical malpractice in connection with elective surgery.
You acknowledge that Agarwal Medical Tourism has not offered you any insurance or advice in relation to a particular insurance product.
Limitation of Responsibility and Liability
Agarwal Medical Tourism provides the Accommodation Booking Service and Surgery Booking Service only. Apart from making information from third parties available to you, introducing you to third party providers of goods and services, organizing tickets and facilitating payment of goods and services by you to third parties, Agarwal Medical Tourism is not itself providing you with any goods or services in the capacity of a principal. Third-parties(not subcontractors) provide all goods and services to you (including tours, travel, food, consultations, operations, and procedures).
Whilst Agarwal Medical Tourism will use its best endeavors to exercise every reasonable care in the selection of third parties to whom you are introduced and who might provide goods or services to you in regards to your medical trip. It is important to note that:
- Agarwal Medical Tourism’s role is to merely introduce you to the supplier of those goods and services and Agarwal Medical Tourism does not make any express or implied representation or warranty that any goods/services supplied to you by third parties will be fit for your required purpose or supplied by them with reasonable care and skill, and
- The goods and services to be provided by third parties are subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability as may be separately imposed by tour operators, hotels, airlines, clinics, hospitals, dentists, and other providers of goods and services to you (some of which limit/exclude liability in respect of death, personal injury, delay, and loss or damage to baggage).
Neither Agarwal Medical Tourism nor any of its employees or directors are doctors, dentists or otherwise qualified to provide information in relation to any surgery or medical procedure. You acknowledge and accept that Agarwal Medical Tourism(or any of its employees or directors) has not offered any advice or expressed any opinion that a reasonable person would consider as being an advice/opinion in connection to any medical procedure or surgery procedure (including with respect to any risks, side effects or otherwise).
Agarwal Medical Tourism rejects any liability of whatsoever nature for the omissions, default or acts, whether negligent or otherwise, of tour operators, airlines, hospitals, doctors, clinics, dentists, hotels and other providers of goods and services to you directly or indirectly in connection with any goods and services booked by Agarwal Medical Tourism on your behalf.
You agree to be bound by the terms of any contract between a third-party provider of goods/services and yourself (which may be proofed in writing by the issue of a ticket, voucher, coupon confirmation or the like), without limiting the provisions of this clause.
Agarwal Medical Tourism rejects any liability in contract or in tort for any damage, injury, delay, loss, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events beyond our control, or that are not preventable on our part.
Any provision of/the application of any provision of these terms and conditions which are void, illegal or unenforceable in any jurisdiction does not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction/of the remaining provisions in that or any other jurisdiction.
Join the Healthy Revolution Today.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, Blogs, Camps.