Get Affordable Treatment in India
Cosmetic surgery is a medical discipline concerned with the enhancement of one’s beauty and appearance through surgical and medical techniques. Plastic surgery refers to the surgical restoration of a form that broadly covers both a person’s appearance and the ability to function. It is a broad field that can be performed in all areas of the body including face, breasts, thigh, stomach, etc.
Get a Free Consultation From Dr. Aman Kumar
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
Some of the different types of cosmetic surgeries are listed below:
- Liposuction: Liposuction is performed to remove areas of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise. Thin tubes called cannulas are inserted into the body to dislodge fat cells and suction them out. Liposuction can be performed on various body parts, including the abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, cheeks, chin, and neck. Liposuction is intended to improve body contour.
- Facelift surgery: Facelift surgery reduces wrinkles as well as the sagging skin on the face and neck caused by aging/weight loss. This medical procedure removes excess skin, tightens the underlying muscles, and drapes the skin in a higher position.
- Abdominoplasty: Abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, eliminates excess skin and fat around the stomach and also tightens the abdominal wall. The surgery is frequently performed after pregnancy or for weight loss if the skin has become saggy. A new belly button would be required to surgically be created by umbilicoplasty.
- Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty, also commonly known as eyelid surgery, tightens the sagging skin around the eyes, thereby revamping the eye region of the face. This surgical procedure can also be used to create a crease where one is missing.
- Breast Augmentation: This surgery is performed to enhance the shape and size of a woman’s breasts. It is often performed to enlarge a naturally small bust or to restore breasts that were affected by a pregnancy, weight loss, or aging.
- Breast Reduction: This surgery involves the removal of excess fat, skin, and tissues usually resulting in the nipple and areola being shifted to a higher position. Breast reduction surgery results in a smaller, perkier bust as well as helps eliminate the back, shoulder, and neck pain that’s often caused due to large breasts.
- Forehead Lift Surgery: A forehead lift surgery also referred to as brow lift surgery is a surgical procedure to elevate the position of the eyebrows and forehead, mainly performed to restore a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance of the forehead area. In this surgery, a plastic surgeon creates small incisions in the hairline and raises sagging brow lines to remove deep wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Rhinoplasty: Rhinoplasty is a surgical procedure to reshape/resize the nose. It can correct a variety of concerns including a droopy or enlarged nasal tip, a visible bump on the nasal bridge, a nose that is off-center or crooked, or asymmetry due to a previous injury. Also, people with a respiratory impediment, congenital defect or any other form of nasal trauma can also go for rhinoplasty surgery that is performed to give a perfect nose to give a more beautiful appearance to the face.
- Chin Implant: Chin augmentation is a cosmetic surgical procedure that restructures and improves the size of the chin that is achieved through implants or relocation & reshaping of bones. A chin implant surgery offers the chin a more masculine or feminine look. It also focuses on correcting the problem of double chin along with damaged chin that was the result of an accident.
- Plastic Surgery: Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty including the restoration, reconstruction, or alteration of the body. It broadly covers both a person’s appearance and the ability to function. Though synonymous with cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery can be categorized into elective surgery and reconstructive surgery.
Join the Healthy Revolution Today.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter, Blogs, Camps.